11.01.2004

Untitled

A very short non-play.

The Players: Man One, Man Two, Bus Stop



Act Only

Evening.

Man One sits on the bus stop bench; Man Two stands behind him.

Man Two: Don't you get it? The only way we are able to use words properly is by accepting they first use us. "In the beginning was the word," and all of that.

Man One: I think I'm done talking about this.

Man Two: I'd say. (walks away, having lost nothing.)

Man One: Oh, well. I didn't have much time for him anyway.

A bus arrives, and Man One boards, leaving the bus stop to gallop in ruin.

Bus Stop: Gawd! I thought they'd never leave!

curtain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Welcome, fellow blogger.

If there had been an audience, they would have applauded. With special commendations for for the bus stop.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Welcome, fellow blogger.

If there had been an audience, they would have applauded. With special commendations for for the bus stop.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home