12.12.2005

by far, the most exciting thing to happen to me today:

i got a new job.

the pay is much higher, the benefits are much better, and tonight, for the thought of it, i will sleep like the baby my wife will soon have.

here seems appropriate this verse:

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song."

- Psalm 28:7 (NIV)

(it may also be worth noting, to those who read this blog, that my blogging will almost certainly suffer at the hand of my new job. i will, however, once i am in my new post, strive to keep up a pace that is not too much slower than the one at which i have been posting of late)

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

it would appear there is something wrong with your spacing.

8:26 PM  
Blogger a.b.smith said...

hey Matt,
I'm really glad you got this new job. I understand the pressure of the child-on-the-way syndrome (while I probably shouldn't refer to it as a disease). Emily and I are in the middle of some of that "up-in-the-air" lifestyle right now. But things work out, as you know!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home