1.12.2007

from VP's journal

on this day, year unknown (his entries were never dated by the year):

Last night I dreamt she took my hand and led me along the rocky bed of a dried-up stream. It was the third time this dream visited me this week.

Elsewhere, the Winter has settled in nicely, and already the warmth of Spring and Summer are dangling before my senses. I awoke this morning to stiff-cold fingers and toes and my heavy blanket was not consolation enough: the frozen air welcomed me, embracing me whole, and it has yet to let me go. Sooner than Spring, my blankets will be the reward I chase this day.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger With Hammer And Tong...The LetterShaper said...

Very much enjoyed my walk through your world...as a poet and an avid reader, I found it both enriching and enlightening. Thank you...

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home