4.06.2009

NaPwoWriMo

Naturally, after pointing out how little I’ve been posting, I’m going to go on a tear, right? Right.

Anyway, you may be familiar with NaPoWriMo. I’ve participated in the past, but not this year. Couldn’t get myself up for it.

NaPwoWriMo, however, is a different story. I wasn’t planning on it this year, exactly, but somewhere in the last few days, I got sucked in.

That said, here are six pwoermds to account for today and the five days I missed:

childrendearing

morening

fillth

rhetligiornic

cYoute

plaMyE


I’ll try to keep up from here on out. Stay tuned.

(The thing is, it’s easy to be gimmicky with this form, as the above six examples prove. It’s harder than you might expect to avoid being lazy, as with all poetry. I’m giving myself until mid-month to get my feet under me and write some good pwoermds.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home