4.27.2009

The Wordle Bible

You may have noticed that some posts have been removed. I've decided to make my Wordle Bible project a bit more controlled and organized, so I've started a separate blog just for that purpose: The Wordle Bible. I know, real creative title, right?

Anyway, go check it out and do follow along. I think it's going to continue to be a lot of fun, and hopefully it will be enlightening, as well.

And remember, the whole project is about perspective, so I heartily encourage you to create your own Wordles from Biblical chapters or texts, or any other texts--and of course, let me know about them!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pat said...

Hi Matthew - Visiting here via ASBO. I tried to leave a comment on Wordle Bible itself but I don't seem to have any of the right 'identities' to be able to do so! I've used Wordle for various things but never thought of this one - brilliant idea. Look forward to seeing what you come up with and to having a fiddle myself.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Thanks, Pat! I can only assume you're not a sucker for Blogger like I am, and that's why you don't have a Blogger identity :)

(Still, I'll check the permissions and what not on that blog to see if I've neglected something important, like, I don't know, allowing people to post comments!)

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you do follow along on The Wordle Bible blog--and I certainly hope you fiddle with it yourself; it's always more fun with company!

Hope you enjoy the ride!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home